Well, I debated back and forth about the race tomorrow in Fredericksburg. I'm going to do it! Beev will not be joining me for the race. She would have to get up super early to make it up to Fredericksburg in time! She plans to run on her own tomorrow.
My friend Julia will be making the trip up to Fred. tomorrow. We'll start the race together and the I'll meet her at the finish line. She'll be finished at least 20 mins ahead of me. That's ok. She'll wait for me, because I'm driving us home!
I hope the course isn't super hilly. If it is, then I'll just have to walk up the hills. I'm just not able to big hills - yet. It'll affect my time, but that's ok. It's just for fun!!!
Perry
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck!!
Good luck and congratulations!!!!
can't wait to hear about it
mak
Post a Comment