What pressure! I hope I don't get a brain freeze during the 5k and find that I have nothing to talk about.
I did a step aerobics class today for my cross-training activity. Aerobics is my first fitness love, and I have missed going to class as Perry and I have increased our training. During class today, I felt a few slight "twinges" in my knees and my left ankle (the one I sprained last year). I need to learn to lower my impact to lessen my risk for injury. I think I'll just "walk the service level" tomorrow (the day before the race).
Perry, are you ready? Saturday's coming!
-Beev
P.S. I invited Nick's friend, Chris, to join the Blazin' Turtles, since he is also training to run the half marathon next year. He asked if we were going to get T-shirts, but he didn't say no.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hee-Hee- T-shirts would be FUNNY!!!Stacey (Perry's sis)Good luck, kids and I will be in Dallas but will check in to see how it goes!! Go Blazin' Turtles Go!!!You can do it!!
Cool!! Go Turtles Go!!
MA
Post a Comment