Thursday, January 22, 2009

We're Back!!!!!!!!!

We're back to training! I was unable to run for a couple of weeks because of a procedure, but I'm all healed up and ready to get back out there and blaze some trails!

I believe Beev has been running on a somewhat regular basis since I've been out, but I'm not sure what's she done. I actually ran 1 mile on Wednesday on the treadmill at the gym. I only ran 1 because the doctor told me to wait at least a week after my stitches were removed. But that didn't really work for me. I was fine with the 1 mile and now I'm in the clear.

So, tomorrow Beev and I will attempt a 5K during work hours. Might be pretty tough given I haven't run that kind of distance in a while. Beev has been saving up stories to tell me during our run so I don't die out there. Isn't she a good friend?

See ya!
Perry

2 comments:

Stacey said...

glad you are back...don't over do it...Don't forget to turn around and go down hill to get your ditance...

Mary-Austin said...

glad to see you are back... as the other sista said... don't overdue...